Kelly Educational Staffing® (KES®), in partnership with Alachua County Public Schools, supplies and manages the substitute teacher workforce. This site provides you with information regarding our company, our partnership with Alachua County Public Schools, and how to become a substitute teacher with KES.
Employment with Kelly Educational Staffing
Thank you for your interest in becoming a KES substitute teacher. We are currently accepting applications for substitute teachers.
Minimum requirements for becoming a KES substitute teacher:
- High school degree
- Favorable results on criminal background checks, a drug test, and a Level 2 FDLE fingerprint background check (it is the responsibility of the substitute candidate to pay the fee of $73.25 for the fingerprint background check)
- Official transcripts
- Two professional letters of reference
To complete the hiring process you will need to:
- Complete the employment application
- Provide two government IDs that show you are eligible to work in the United States. One must be a picture ID.
- Submit a copy of your high school diploma or an official college transcript reflecting your highest degree completed.
- Attend an informational meeting and an orientation session.
- Sign up for direct deposit or money card.
- You will be interviewed.