KellyOCG Hiring Process
- Step 1 - Complete the Temporary Driver Requisition Form and print the completed form.
- Step 2 - Below, select the state the potential temporary driver is expected to work.
- Step 3 - Print all hiring documents listed and have the candidate complete the documents.
- Step 4 - Review the paperwork to ensure all required areas have been completed.
- Step 5 - Attach all the hiring documents to the completed requisition and send overnight to:
KellyOCG / FedEx Program
999 West Big Beaver
Troy, MI 48084
When the packet is received at our office it will be reviewed for completion. If there are no errors or omissions, you can expect that the temporary driver would be ready for training within 48 hours of receipt of the paperwork. Please check temp data in CDAS to assure that the new temporary driver is active. If an error is found in the paperwork, you will be notified within the first 24 hours of receipt by email. The email message will provide further instruction on how to correct the error.
If you should have any questions during the hiring process or while assisting our candidate in completion of the paperwork you can contact us at (888) 202-7626.
This website works best using Internet Explorer.
If you are using Chrome the State selection option will not automatically load.
If you are using Chrome: 1. Click the red x in the farthest right hand corner of the URL bar. 2. Click "load unsafe script"
Select the state the potential temporary driver is expected to work in.